Saturday, July 05, 2008
The ONLY highlight of yesterday at work was that I noted a certain local soccer player's sample and request form. I now know where he lives! Haha.
But of course, that is as though I give two hoots about soccer. Unless if it was Christiano Ronaldo or Raoul, then it'd be a different story altogether.
Then there was the almost-menjadi gym session with Fatin where we looked like a midge Michael Jackson and minah kampong. We looked hideous in what we attempted to wear as gym outfits. Haha. But we made friends with a girl taller, but younger than us (to add to the misery of being short) and so at least I attempted to work out. To more gym sessions in future!
Oh the perks of working in the hospital. -_-"
The boy is coming home soon. And boy, am I glad.
Though ironic as it seems, I'm actually glad now that it's coming to an end, that he did go away to KL. No, I don't mean this in a bad way, but it shows that I can still be independent regardless of the situation because in reality situations like these may crop up and I can't just be moping around crying and sobbing in vain. You can't be bawling each time your husband goes on a flight if he's a pilot, or you can't be wailing each time he goes on a business trip. I do admit that yes I miss him but it's pointless to be brooding about it.
In futures I'd have responsibilities to bear and being a mourner certainly would not help. So by knowing that I can get through a week with work to distract and a trusty hilarious companion by the name of Fatin and with random smses by Liy (WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?) it has definitely helped.
And it's also like a little sort-of time-off for us, and I think it's helping. (Or so I hope.)
Anyway, it's not just the boy that I miss, yes I miss you too Firah, I miss ITAS oh so fucking badly, I swear. (no, seriously) There's not a day that I don't think of Tom Yam Claypot because I've been craving it since the holidays and it's been 5weeks (and counting) since I ate anything from ITAS. Sad or what. The hospital foodcourt sucks BIG TIME. With only 2 stalls to patron and that alternates between nasi ayam, nasi lemak, indian food and nasi padang. WTF. And Liyanah, I miss seeing you and your whiny complains. (hahaha) I miss your random outbursts of slenge-nak-mamposness. (you know I mean it in a good way okay) I kinda miss having a life in school. Maybe that's why I'm gonna extend a year. =P
X O X O; 2:16 pm